SpanSoft announced the release of a free update to their TreeDraw Legacy Edition software. This popular charting program produces high-quality genealogy charts from your Legacy family file.
Version 3.1 enhancements:
- Changed the help system to HTML to make it compatible with Windows Vista
- Replaced the TreeDraw.txt help manual file with TreeDraw.pdf
- Installer updated to make it compatible with 64-bit Vista
- Added "Help | Check for Updates". Automatically checks web site for the latest version of the program
- Shape fill patterns are now correctly exported to PDF files
To download your free 3.1 update
Current TreeDraw Legacy Edition 3 users can download the free update by clicking here.
If you have TreeDraw Legacy Edition V2 and would like to upgrade to V3 for only $18US, please visit https://www.legacyfamilytree.net/Secure/TreeDrawUpgrade.htm.
Sample Charts and more information
For sample charts, more information, or to purchase, please visit http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/TreeDraw.asp