Surprise, Arizona, September 4, 2007 -- Millennia Corporation, a leader in family history software, today announced that its software, Legacy Family Tree, is now available in three new languages: Nederlands (Dutch), Norsk - Bokmål (Norwegian) and Norsk - Nynorsk (Norwegian).
The software, used by beginners and professionals to record, plan, and share their family trees, is now the premier choice for Dutch and Norwegian researchers. It is also available in Danish and English editions.
"We're three steps closer to helping researchers around the world to be able to plan, record, share and publish their research in their native language," said David Berdan, President of Millennia.
- entire user interface and help system - all in Nederlands, Norsk-Bokmål, and Norsk-Nynorsk
- over 100 reports and charts - all in Nederlands, Norsk-Bokmål, and Norsk-Nynorsk
- checklists of suggested sources for Norwegian and Dutch research
- creates web pages and To Do Lists
- same excellent features as the regular edition including over 100 reports, calendars, expert tips/advice, statistics, web site searches, and much more...
Pricing and Availability
Legacy Family Tree 6.0 is now available for US $29.95:
Nederlands (Dutch) - http://www.legacynederlands.com/
Norsk - Bokmål (Norwegian) - http://www.legacynorsk.com/
Norsk-Nynorsk - http://www.legacynorsk.com/
Legacy is also currently available in the following languages:
English (United Kingdom)
Translation is in progress for the following languages: Afrikaans, Deutsch (German), Eesti (Estonian), Español (Spanish), Français (French), Italiano (Italian), Português (Brasil), Português (Portugal), Suomi (Finnish), and Svenska (Swedish).
More information about the translations is available at http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/InternationalLegacyVersions.asp
About Millennia Corporation
Founded in 1984, Millennia Corporation publishes the award-winning Legacy Family Tree genealogy software program, with headquarters in Surprise, Arizona. More information can be found at www.LegacyFamilyTree.com.