Elizabeth Shown Mills' new book, Evidence Explained: Citing History Sources from Artifacts to Cyberspace is the definitive guide to the citation and analysis of historical sources. Its 885 pages:
- Covers all contemporary and electronic sources not discussed in traditional style manuals, including digital, audio, and video sources
- Explains citation principals and includes more than 1,000 citation models for virtually every source type
- Shows readers where to go to find their sources and how to describe them and evaluate them
- Teaches readers to separate facts from assertions and theory from proof in the evaluation of evidence
Most importantly Evidence Explained discusses source citations for every known class of records, including microfilm and microfiche, and records created by the new digital media:
- Digital books and journals
- Audio files
Save 20% until January 31, 2008.
Your private coupon code is located within the Legacy News section of the Legacy Home tab inside your Legacy software:
- Open Legacy 6.
- Click on the Legacy Home tab.
- Look in the Legacy News section for your private coupon code.
- Deluxe Edition users of Legacy Family Tree receive 20% off.
- Standard Edition users receive 10% off. To upgrade to Legacy Deluxe, click here.