A new update to Legacy Charting Pre-Release edition is now available for free download. Below is a list of the new additions and minor fixes.
- Added the ability to display the Prefix and Suffix fields for names
- Added DPI control for exported file types (50 DPI to 600 DPI)
- The sort order of children now follows Legacy's sort order
- Fixed sizing problems with PDf and export file types
- In some Fan Charts, there was missing information for individuals. Fixed.
- Fixed some problems with backgrounds and memory leaks. Should run even faster now.
- Fixed some printing issues.
How to Download the update
To update to the latest version of Legacy Charting Pre-Release edition:
- Open Legacy Charting and click on the Tips & Updates tab in the upper right.
- In the upper left, click on the Download New Update Now link.
If you haven't yet installed Legacy Charting Pre-Release edition...
Please visit www.LegacyCharting.com.