We added so much to our latest Legacy 7.0 update that I forgot to write about the new DNA tests we added. As you know, Legacy's DNA section lets you record the results from the DNA tests that you have ordered for your ancestors. New companies and tests have been created since we first released the DNA section. Version 184.108.40.206 adds the following new tests:
- Ancestry's Paternal Lineage Test (Y-Chromosome 33)
- Ancestry's Advanced Paternal Lineage Test (Y-Chromosome 46)
- DNA Tribes 15-Marker Standard Kit test
- DNA Tribes 21-Marker Premium Kit test
- FamilyTree DNA Y-DNA59 59 Marker Test
- Oxford Ancestors Y Clan analysis 15-marker test
If you are aware of other DNA tests that are not yet included in Legacy, please let us know. mtDNA tests will be added in a future update.
- Start Legacy and open the Individual's Information screen for the person of interest.
- Click on the DNA button .
- In the Available Tests section, highlight the desired test and click on the Add button.
- Record the results in the table.