We have a great new update for you to download. This update adds new options for book reports and fixes some minor problems you have reported.
- Enabled the inclusion of the address for individuals. (Previously only the address for the birth, chr, death, and burial were available.)
- Added a new option to start each generation on an odd numbered page.
- Added a new option to start the Table of Contents on an odd numbered page.
- When the Other Spouses option is turned off, meaning you only want one spouse shown for each person, we now include the Preferred Spouse instead of the first spouse.
- Moved the "son/daughter of Fred and Mary Smith" part of the marriage phrase before the marriage date and location.
- Name Index Report - § now shows up in front of married name variations.
What's been fixed
For a list of what has been fixed, click here.
How to Update
For our Deluxe Edition users, all you have to do is connect to the Internet, start Legacy 7.0, and click on the "Install and Download Now" link on the Legacy Home tab. (If you're reading this from within the Legacy Home tab inside of Legacy 7.0, you'll first need to click on the Home button in the top left of the Legacy Home tab which looks like the following picture:
If you are a Standard Edition Legacy user, you will need to visit our website. Go to http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/DownloadUpdate.asp and follow the instructions.