If you're in the Fresno, California area on November 21, 2009, we invite you to a Genealogy Technology seminar featuring Legacy Family Tree's Geoff Rasmussen.
Hosted by the Fresno County Genealogical Society and the Daughters of the American Revolution, the full-day seminar will have classes about the latest in genealogy technology, including instruction on the use of genealogy's best software (I just had to throw that in!) Legacy Family Tree.
Topics include some of Geoff's most popular classes - each class comes with detailed handouts:
- Genealogist's Guide to Working with Digital Images
- Timelines & Chronologies: Secrets of Genealogical Success
- Organizing, Planning, and Sharing with Legacy Family Tree
- Sharing Genealogy Electronically: Publishing to CD/DVD, the Internet, email and more
- Market Your Ancestors Using Message Boards, Mailing Lists, Blogs and more
The seminar is held at the Holiday Inn Fresno Downtown at 1055 Van Ness Avenue. Pre-registration is $20. Click here for the registration form. Registration at the door is $25. For more information, please contact Corky Peterson at 559-322-1743 or via email.
We'll also have great door prizes and special seminar pricing on Legacy and other genealogy products. Hope to see you there.