In just over a month our 7th annual Legacy Genealogy Cruise will begin. Departing from Sydney, Australia on November 8, we will visit eight New Zealand ports and enjoy four days of Legacy classes while at sea.
This year's class lineup will feature five different speakers - all with classes that everyone will love.
Legacy Family Tree's Geoff Rasmussen will teach:
- Digital images: organizing, preserving, sharing, restoring
- Legacy Family Tree: Just for Beginners
- Sources Made Simple
- Legacy's Searching & Tagging Explained
- Where to Share: create your first website and blog
- Tips & Tricks to Using Legacy
Legacy Family Tree's Dave Berdan and Ken McGinnis:
- Q/A with the developers
- The Big 5 - Create a Meticulous Checklist for Your Research
- Let's Put Our Money in the Telescope - Zooming in on UK Pay2View sites
- Let's Climb TreePad! Create research, reference and tracking templates
- Six Degrees of Separation: A Story of Serendipity
- From Database to Book: a case study in the process of transforming a Legacy data file into a professional family history book
As always, we'll have a great syllabus for everyone. See you in November Australia and New Zealand!