Yesterday's webinar, Organizing for Success, presented by Karen Clifford, is now available in our webinar archives. In addition to Karen's ideas on organizing your paper files, she also had lots of research and analysis tips. One attendee commented, "Absolutely fascinating! Wish Karen had been my professor in college. Loved the way she systematically explained the information."
View the recording
If you could not make it to the live event, the 1 hour 58 minute recording of Organizing for Success is now available to view in our webinar archives. Visit www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp to watch. It will be available there indefinitely.
Congrats to the door prize winners
Thanks to Karen and her research company, Genealogy Research Associates, for donating these wonderful door prizes:
- Digging Deeper: Using Essential Pre-1850 Records, 352 pages
- Organizational Kit, acid-free, 99 pre-numbered filing tabs
- One free Record Lookup from the Family History Library
Pre-order the webinar-on-CD
Own your own copy of Organizing for Success by purchasing the webinar-on-CD for just $9.95. It includes the recording of the class and the complete Q/A session. 1 hour 58 minutes. Click here for more information or to purchase.
Special discount coupon
The special discount coupon of organize that was announced during the webinar is valid for 10% off anything in our online store through Monday, August 8, 2011.
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Newspapers for Genealogists with Tom Kemp - Wednesday, August 17, 2011
- Best Internet Resources for African American Genealogy with Angela Walton-Raji - Wednesday, August 31, 2011
- Watch Geoff Live: Adding a Census Record - Wednesday, September 7, 2011
- Facebook for Genealogists with Thomas MacEntee - Wednesday, September 14, 2011
- Researching Your Connecticut Ancestors with Marian Pierre-Louis - Wednesday, September 21, 2011
- "Ah hold your whisht and tell me the true story": Uncovering your Irish Family History with Jennifer Geraghty-Gorman