Of all the "Watch Geoff Live" webinars, this one goes down as my favorite. It ended up being so much more than just learning how to link the tombstone pictures and properly add the sources. We also explored adding to and citing FindAGrave.com, resizing and optimizing pictures for the web, renaming and organizing digital pictures, using the Source Clipboard, adding citations for parent-child relationships, and many other tips and tricks along the way.
View the recording
If you could not make it to the live event, or if you'd like to watch it again, the 1 hour 46 minute recording of Watch Geoff Live: Cemeteries is now available to view in our webinar archives. Visit www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp to watch. It is available for free until November 7, 2011.
Pre-order the webinar-on-CD
Own your own copy of Watch Geoff Live: Cemeteries by purchasing the webinar-on-CD for just $9.95. It includes the 1 hour 46 minute recording of the class along with answers to attendees questions. Click here for more information or to purchase. Or purchase the Watch Geoff Live Bundle for over 8 hours of Legacy instructions. Includes:
- Adding a Death Certificate
- Adding a Marriage Record
- Adding an Obituary
- Adding a Census Record
Click here to purchase the bundle for $44.95 (sold separately: $49.75).
Special discount coupon
The special discount coupon of cemetery that was announced during the webinar is valid for 10% off anything in our online store through Monday, October 31, 2011.
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Cracking the Case of Nathan Brown's Parents with Marian Pierre-Louis, November 2.
- FamilyRoots Organizer System with Mary Hill, November 4.
- It Is Well With My Soul: Finding Ancestors Amid the Rubble of Disaster and Misfortune with Thomas MacEntee, November 9.
- Creating a Shareable CD with Legacy and Passage Express software with Jefferson Shupe, November 16.
- Celebrate the Holidays and Share Family History with Heritage Collector software with Kathleen Bitter, November 18.
- A Closer Look at Google+ with Dan Lynch, November 30.
- Tracing Immigrant Ancestors with Lisa Alzo, December 7.
- "Is My Pet Frog Part of My Family?" Children and Genealogy in the Classroom with Maureen Taylor, December 14.
See you online!