"At last a filing system that is easy and fun to use - best system I've come across for my way of doing things" is how one viewer described today's webinar on getting organized by Mary Hill. Not only did she excel in teaching us how to get organized, but she was a delight to listen to. You could actually "hear" her smiling as she spoke to us.
View the recording
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 31 minute recording of FamilyRoots Organizer System is now available to view in our webinar archives. Visit www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp to watch. It is available for free until November 14, 2011.
Own your own copy of FamilyRoots Organizer System by purchasing the webinar-on-CD for just $9.95. It includes the 1 hour 31 minute recording of the class, the complete Q/A session, and 4 pages of handouts. Click here for more information or to purchase.
Special discount coupon
The special discount coupon of familyroots that was announced during the webinar is valid for 10% off anything in our online store through Monday, November 7, 2011.
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- It Is Well With My Soul: Finding Ancestors Amid the Rubble of Disaster and Misfortune with Thomas MacEntee, November 9.
- Creating a Shareable CD with Legacy and Passage Express software with Jefferson Shupe, November 16.
- Celebrate the Holidays and Share Family History with Heritage Collector software with Kathleen Bitter, November 18.
- A Closer Look at Google+ with Dan Lynch, November 30.
- Tracing Immigrant Ancestors with Lisa Alzo, December 7.
- "Is My Pet Frog Part of My Family?" Children and Genealogy in the Classroom with Maureen Taylor, December 14.
- Pilgrims and Patriots: Discovering Your Massachusetts Ancestors with Marian Pierre-Louis, January 18.
See you online!