It was bound to happen at some point, and it did, but it's ready to go now. Due to the joys and complexities of technology, Drusilla Pair's October 26 webinar didn't go as smoothly as planned. But thanks to "Professor Dru's" persistence, enthusiastic attitude, and a little post video editing, we are now able to announce the availability of her webinar's recording, CD, and handouts. In Let Your Voice Be Heard in the Digital Conversation, Drusilla taught why genealogists should use audio recordings to preserve our family history and explained which software and hardware were necessary.
View the recording
To view the 48-minute recording of Let Your Voice Be Heard in the Digital Conversation visit www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp. It will be available there at no cost until December 5, 2011.
Own your own copy of Let Your Voice Be Heard in the Digital Conversation by purchasing the webinar-on-CD for just $9.95. It includes the 48 minute recording of the class, the complete Q/A session, and 4 pages of handouts. Click here for more information or to purchase.
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- A Closer Look at Google+ with Dan Lynch, November 30.
- Tracing Immigrant Ancestors with Lisa Alzo, December 7.
- "Is My Pet Frog Part of My Family?" Children and Genealogy in the Classroom with Maureen Taylor, December 14.
- Digital Books and Sites for Genealogists with James Tanner, January 4.
- Pilgrims and Patriots: Discovering Your Massachusetts Ancestors with Marian Pierre-Louis, January 18.
- Ten Brick Wall Tips for Beginners with Marian Pierre-Louis, February 15.
See you online!