This week's webinars will get you ready for the holidays by learning how to best share your family history.
Want to share your work with the relatives? Watch how easy it is for Legacy users to create professional multimedia CDs to pass around at your next family function. The Passage Express software (standard edition included with Legacy) includes slideshows, royalty-free music, an impressive menu designer, and lots more. It's always a good idea to back up your work. Why not get your family excited about their ancestry at the same time? Who knows, you may get offers to help with your genealogy work! Join Passage Express developer, Jefferson Shupe, for this 90 minute webinar. We'll also have great door prizes to give away!
Join Heritage Collector's Kathleen Bitter as she shares great holiday ideas and teaches how to make: Personalized Christmas cards, Christmas letters and slideshows, 12 month Family Calendar - a perfect family present for kids and grandchildren, Storybook pages for the holidays, Ideas to help you with your Christmas craft gifts. All of this and more can be achieved using the Legacy add-on software, Heritage Collector.
The webinars are free but space is limited to the first 1,000 people to join that day.
The webinar will be live on Wednesday and Friday at:
- 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 1pm Central
- 12pm Mountain/Arizona
- 11am Pacific
- 7pm GMT
Or use this Time Zone Converter.
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email during the week prior to the webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!