The recording of today's webinar, Building a Family from Circumstantial Evidence, by Judy G. Russell, CG is now available to view for a limited time. Using the Genealogical Proof Standard (GPS) Judy taught principles and techniques that every genealogist should use when researching any ancestral family. This webinar changed one viewer's life:
"This webinar was not only informative, it was also inspirational....The webinar today has totally changed how I will move forward and over or around the brick walls I have been dealing with for many years."
I've got to admit - the goosebumps I had when she revealed her last clue lasted about an entire minute! Well done Judy, we are anxious to have you back!
View the recording
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 28 minute recording of Building a Family from Circumstantial Evidence is now available to view in our webinar archives. Visit www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp to watch. It will be available until September 10, 2012 for free.
Pre-order the webinar-on-CD
Own your own copy of Building a Family from Circumstantial Evidence by purchasing the webinar-on-CD for just $9.95. It includes the complete 1 hour 28 minute recording of the class, the question/answer session, and 8 pages of handouts. Click here for more information or to purchase.
Special discount coupon
The special discount coupon of evidence that was announced during the webinar is valid for 10% off anything in our online store through Monday, September 3, 2012.
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Beyond the Arrival Date: Extracting More from Passenger Lists with Lisa Alzo. September 5.
- What is a 'Reasonably Exhaustive Search'? with Michael Hait. September 12.
- Getting Started with Heritage Collector Software with Kathleen Bitter
- Use Your Digital Camera to Copy Records with Mary Hill. September 19.
- Digital Research Guidance, Research Logs, and To Do Lists: FamilySearch, Research Wiki, and Legacy Family Tree with Geoff Rasmussen. September 26.
- Privacy and our Ancestors with Thomas MacEntee. October 3.
- Researching Your Irish Ancestors: Beyond the Basics with Judy Wight. October 10.
- Ten Brick Wall Tips for Intermediate Researchers with Marian Pierre-Louis, October 17.
- Your Civil War Ancestors: Beginning Your Research with Michael Hait. October 24.
- Breaking Down Your Irish Brick Wall with Judy Wight. October 31.
- Researching Your Canadian Ancestors - an Overview with Claire Brisson-Banks. November 7.
- Genealogy for Novices: Where Do We Begin with Linda Geiger. November 14.
- The Big 4 U.S. Record Sources with Mary Hill. November 28.
See you online!