The recording of today's webinar, Getting Started with Heritage Collector Software, by Marlo Schuldt and Kathleen Bitter, is now available to view in our webinar archives. Marlo and Kathleen demonstrated the Legacy add-on software, showing how it can help to manage your digital photo collections and share projects such as calendars, CDs, and storybook pages with your relatives.
View the recording
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 40 minute recording of Getting Started with Heritage Collector software is now available to view in our webinar archives. Visit www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp to watch.
Purchase Heritage Collector Suite
Special discount coupon
The special discount coupon of heritage2 that was announced during the webinar is valid for 10% off anything in our online store through Monday, September 17, 2012.
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Use Your Digital Camera to Copy Records with Mary Hill. September 19.
- Digital Research Guidance, Research Logs, and To Do Lists: FamilySearch, Research Wiki, and Legacy Family Tree with Geoff Rasmussen. September 26.
- Privacy and our Ancestors with Thomas MacEntee. October 3.
- Cruising with Legacy Family Tree in 2013. October 5.
- Researching Your Irish Ancestors: Beyond the Basics with Judy Wight. October 10.
- Ten Brick Wall Tips for Intermediate Researchers with Marian Pierre-Louis, October 17.
- Your Civil War Ancestors: Beginning Your Research with Michael Hait. October 24.
- Breaking Down Your Irish Brick Wall with Judy Wight. October 31.
- Researching Your Canadian Ancestors - an Overview with Claire Brisson-Banks. November 7.
- Genealogy for Novices: Where Do We Begin with Linda Geiger. November 14.
- The Big 4 U.S. Record Sources with Mary Hill. November 28.
See you online!