Getting Started with Heritage Collector software Part III (calendars & cards) - free webinar now online
The recording of today's webinar, Getting Started with Heritage Collector Software - Part III, by Kathleen Bitter, is now available to view in our webinar archives. Kathleen demonstrated how to create customized family calendars and storybook pages, and answered lots of questions in the Q/A session.
View the recording
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 30 minute recording of Getting Started with Heritage Collector software Part III is now available to view in our webinar archives. Visit www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp to watch.
Purchase Heritage Collector Suite
Special discount coupon
The special discount coupon of heritage2 that was announced during the webinar is valid for 10% off anything in our online store through Monday, October 1, 2012.
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Privacy and our Ancestors with Thomas MacEntee. October 3.
- Cruising with Legacy Family Tree in 2013. October 5.
- Researching Your Irish Ancestors: Beyond the Basics with Judy Wight. October 10.
- Ten Brick Wall Tips for Intermediate Researchers with Marian Pierre-Louis, October 17.
- Your Civil War Ancestors: Beginning Your Research with Michael Hait. October 24.
- Breaking Down Your Irish Brick Wall with Judy Wight. October 31.
- Researching Your Canadian Ancestors - an Overview with Claire Brisson-Banks. November 7.
- Genealogy for Novices: Where Do We Begin with Linda Geiger. November 14.
- The Big 4 U.S. Record Sources with Mary Hill. November 28.
See you online!