The recording of today's webinar, What is a Reasonbly Exhaustive Search?, by Michael Hait, is now available to view for a limited time. Michael answered the question of, "how many sources do you really need for an ancestor?" and did a terrific job of explaining the Genealogical Proof Standard.
View the recording
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 30 minute recording of What is a Reasonably Exhaustive Search? is now available to view in our webinar archives. Visit www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp to watch. It will be available until September 24, 2012 for free.
Pre-order the webinar-on-CD
Own your own copy of What is a Reasonbly Exhaustive Search? by purchasing the webinar-on-CD for just $9.95. It includes the complete 1 hour 30 minute recording of the class, the question/answer session, and 2 pages of handouts. Click here for more information or to purchase. Michael Hait's new book, Online State Resources for Genealogy is also now available for just $15.99.
Special discount coupon
The special discount coupon of search that was announced during the webinar is valid for 10% off anything in our online store through Monday, September 17, 2012.
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Getting Started with Heritage Collector Software with Kathleen Bitter
- Use Your Digital Camera to Copy Records with Mary Hill. September 19.
- Digital Research Guidance, Research Logs, and To Do Lists: FamilySearch, Research Wiki, and Legacy Family Tree with Geoff Rasmussen. September 26.
- Privacy and our Ancestors with Thomas MacEntee. October 3.
- Researching Your Irish Ancestors: Beyond the Basics with Judy Wight. October 10.
- Ten Brick Wall Tips for Intermediate Researchers with Marian Pierre-Louis, October 17.
- Your Civil War Ancestors: Beginning Your Research with Michael Hait. October 24.
- Breaking Down Your Irish Brick Wall with Judy Wight. October 31.
- Researching Your Canadian Ancestors - an Overview with Claire Brisson-Banks. November 7.
- Genealogy for Novices: Where Do We Begin with Linda Geiger. November 14.
- The Big 4 U.S. Record Sources with Mary Hill. November 28.
See you online!