Join us this Friday for a free bonus webinar, Digital Images: Scanning, Organizing, Editing, and Sharing Your Digital Images presented by Geoff Rasmussen, author of Digital Imaging Essentials.
Webinar Description: Learn how to correctly digitize your documents and photos, which resolution (dpi) to choose, which file types are the best (.jpg, .tif, etc.), and how to fix, repair, or enhance your digital image collections. Also learn how to organize your digital collections. Geoff has presented two previous webinars earlier this year on this topic. As his way of thanking you for the success of his new book, Digital Imaging Essentials, he will present this webinar - which will combine the best ideas and demonstrations from the earlier classes into one smaller, yet comprehensive webinar. Whether you missed the previous webinars, or want a refresher, we hope to see you online!
Join us for the live webinar on Friday, November 30, 2012 at 2pm Eastern U.S. Register today to reserve your virtual seat. Registration is free but space is limited to the first 1,000 people to join that day. Before joining, please visit www.java.com to ensure you have the latest version of Java which our webinar software requires. When you join, if you receive a message that the webinar is full, you know we've reached the 1,000 limit, so we invite you to view the recording which should be published to the webinar archives within an hour or two of the event's conclusion.
Add it to your Google Calendar
With our Google Calendar button, you will never forget our upcoming webinars. Simply click the button to add it to your calendar. You can then optionally embed the webinar events (and even turn them on and off) into your own personal calendar. If you have already added the calendar, you do not have to do it again - the new webinar events will automatically appear.
The webinar will be live on Friday, November 30, 2012 at:
- 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 1pm Central
- 12pm Mountain/Arizona
- 11am Pacific
- 7pm GMT
Or use this Time Zone Converter.
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email during the week prior to the webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Java installed on your computer. Check at www.java.com.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here by clicking on the "Test Your GoToWebinar Connection" link.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!