Mark your calendars for two great events in Utah and California. This weekend, February 22-23 we will be at the St. George Family History Expo in St. George Utah. The following weekend, Geoff Rasmussen (that's me!) will present an all-day genealogy technology seminar in Hemet, California. Here's the details....
February 22-23 in St. George, Utah
Visit with the Legacy developers in booths 114 and 213 (vendor hall is free and open to the public!). Bring your suggestions and comments, and take advantage of seminar-special pricing on Legacy Family Tree products. Additionally, Legacy's Geoff Rasmussen will teach the following classes in-person:
- Organizing, Researching, Mapping, Sourcing, and Sharing with Legacy Family Tree
- Use Legacy Family Tree to Create Shareable CDs, Books, Charts and More
- Legacy Family Tree for Your Mobile Device Plus Other Tips & Tricks
- Cemeteries Go Digital
- Mapping Your Ancestors Electronically
- Digital Images for Genealogists and Technologists
Visit www.fhexpos.com for registration and more information.
March 2 in Hemet, California
Join me and the Hemet-San Jacinto Genealogical Society for an all-day genealogy technology seminar. Registrations postmarked by February 23 (this Saturday) will receive the discounted price.
- 34 pages of handout materials in glorious color!
- You'll learn how to view your genealogy files on a USB drive
- You'll learn how to measure the distance between two towns or cities and do a proximity search for all the churches and courthouses within an area you determine
- You'll learn how to get 1 gigabyte of free space on the Internet to store your photos and up to 20 gigabytes for only $5 per year
- You'll learn how to store all your photos, obits, vital record images, maps and much more on your computer so that you can find them in seconds
- and much more...
- Lots of door prizes
- Both Legacy's Geoff Rasmussen and Legacy's founder, Dave Berdan, will be there
We hope to see you at one of these events. If not, we'll see you online.