If you have Irish ancestors, please join us this Wednesday for A Treasure Trove of Irish Websites - the 5th in a series of Ireland-specific genealogy webinars presented by Accredited Genealogist, Judith Eccles Wight.
Julie Andrews sings about raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens being some of her favorite things. Judy will sing (not literally) the praises of some of her favorite things found in Irish genealogical websites. This will be an interactive class where you’ll be able to visit many of these websites. You are invited to join the choir!
Join us for the live webinar on Wednesday, April 17, 2013 at 2pm Eastern U.S. Register today to reserve your virtual seat. Registration is free but space is limited to the first 1,000 people to join that day. Before joining, please visit www.java.com to ensure you have the latest version of Java which our webinar software requires. When you join, if you receive a message that the webinar is full, you know we've reached the 1,000 limit, so we invite you to view the recording which should be published to the webinar archives within an hour or two of the event's conclusion.
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available:
- for free for 7 days after the live event at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com
- to Annual or Monthly Webinar Members for the duration of their membership. Subscribe here.
- on the webinar CD here
About the presenter
Owner of Wight House Research, Judy has been an Accredited Genealogist specializing in Ireland (30+ years) and Scotland (10+ years). She writes extensively for genealogical periodicals and is a popular teacher and lecturer at genealogical events. She worked 10 years as a reference consultant at the Family History Library and has vast research experience in the British Isles, U.S., Canada, and Australia.
She is also the presenter of:
- The Three Cs of Irish Research: Civil Registration, Church Records, and Census Records webinar
- Breaking Down Your Irish Brick Wall: Irish Estate Records webinar
- Researching Your Irish Ancestors: Beyond the Basics webinar
- Breaking Down Your Irish and Scottish Brick Wall in the New Poor Law Records of Scotland webinar
Add it to your Google Calendar
With our Google Calendar button, you will never forget our upcoming webinars. Simply click the button to add it to your calendar. You can then optionally embed the webinar events (and even turn them on and off) into your own personal calendar. If you have already added the calendar, you do not have to do it again - the new webinar events will automatically appear.
The webinar will be live on Wednesday, April 17, 2013 at:
- 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 1pm Central
- 12pm Mountain
- 11am Pacific
- 6pm GMT
Or use this Time Zone Converter.
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email during the week prior to the webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Java installed on your computer. Check at www.java.com.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!