Register for Webinar Wednesday - Do More with your Photos with TEMPLATES from Heritage Collector Software
Learn more about the Heritage Collector software to create storybook pages to preserve and share experiences that are perfect for children and young families. Learn to add voice recordings and video clips to save and share precious experiences. Learn the difference between a Quick Page and a Template. Learn how to use storybook templates.
Join us for the live webinar this Wednesday, August 21, 2013 at 2pm Eastern U.S. Register today to reserve your virtual seat. Registration is free but space is limited to the first 1,000 people to join that day. Before joining, please visit www.java.com to ensure you have the latest version of Java which our webinar software requires. When you join, if you receive a message that the webinar is full, you know we've reached the 1,000 limit, so we invite you to view the recording which should be published to the webinar archives within an hour or two of the event's conclusion.
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for free for the first 7 days after the live event. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access for the duration of their membership.
About the presenter
Kathleen is a mother of 4, including a set of twins. She has a deep passion for preserving the history of her family – both current and past. She is the director of the Storybook and Calendar modules of the Heritage Collector Suite software.
- Celebrate the Holidays and Share Family History with Heritage Collector software
- Getting Started with Heritage Collector Software (a Legacy add-on tool for your photos)
- Getting Started with Heritage Collector Software Part 3 (a Legacy add-on tool for your photos)
Add it to your Google Calendar
With our Google Calendar button, you will never forget our upcoming webinars. Simply click the button to add it to your calendar. You can then optionally embed the webinar events (and even turn them on and off) into your own personal calendar. If you have already added the calendar, you do not have to do it again - the new webinar events will automatically appear.
The webinar will be live on Wednesday, August 21, 2013 at:
- 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 1pm Central
- 12pm Mountain
- 11am Pacific
- 6pm GMT
Or use this Time Zone Converter.
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Java installed on your computer. Check at www.java.com.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!