Webinar Wednesdays have become so much a part of our lives that many of you have written to me, asking for suggestions on how to fill the void these next few weeks as our Legacy Genealogy Cruise will temporarily replace our weekly webinars. I, too, will miss hosting Webinar Wednesdays and I will try hard to find something to do in Puerto Vallarta and the Panama Canal with my wife and 300 other genealogists those days. :)
So although we will not have a live webinar on the next three Wednesdays, I've unlocked three of our very best webinar recordings for you to view instead. In fact, the presenters for these three webinars will also be with me on our 10th annual Legacy Genealogy Cruise.
- Reverse Genealogy: Finding the Living by Megan Smolenyak, available free through September 26, 2013
- Pre-1850 U.S. Research Methodologies by Karen Clifford, available free through October 3, 2013
- The 5 C's for Success in Genealogy Today by Barbara Renick, available free through October 10, 2013
Add these dates to your calendar and if you have not yet viewed them, you are in for a real treat! If you've already seen them, they will be great review! And if you are not yet a webinar subscriber, use this coupon code for 10% off a monthly or annual membership: bonvoyage. The code is valid through October 9. Membership brings these additional benefits:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 190 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 499 pages)
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout, and yes, you can also use the 10% off webinar coupon above for a total of 15% off)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
Life is short, do genealogy first!