If you will be in the San Diego, California area next week, please join me, Karen Clifford, and the San Diego Genealogical Society for their fall full-day seminar. Here's what we will be teaching:
- Digital Imaging Essentials (by Geoff)
- Timelines and Chronologies (by Geoff)
- Slow Down and Pick up Speed (Genealogists' research cycle - pathway to success by Karen)
- Digging Deeper: Using Essentials Pre-1850 Records (by Karen)
You have two ways to register:
- Online here. Click the "Regsiter" button and follow the instructions.
- Visit http://casdgs.org, click on Meetings and Events > Registration Forms > September 21, 2013 Seminar. Print the form, fill it out, attach a check, and mail it.
The event will be held at the Marina Village in the Mission Bay area. Your $40 registration fee ($45 for non-members) includes—coffee/tea and pastries when you arrive for check-in. We will also have a wonderful buffet lunch catered by Ranch Events, featuring Baron of Beef and Roasted Chicken as the main entrees. We will also have a great selection of Opportunity Drawing prizes that have been donated by generous San Diego area merchants. As an added bonus—parking is free!