Timelines and Chronologies, Secrets of Genealogical Success - free webinar by Geoff Rasmussen now online
The recording of Saturday's flash/surprise webinar, taught by Geoff Rasmussen (that's me!), is now online to view for free for a limited time. The class was taught to a live audience at the Anchorage Genealogical Society seminar and turned out great! Geoff demonstrated the class using the forthcoming Legacy 8.0 edition to teach the importance of events and timelines.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 6 minute recording of Timelines and Chronologies, Secrets of Genealogical Success is now available to view in our webinar archives for free. It is also available to our monthly or annual Webinar Members for the duration of your membership. Visit www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com to watch.
Geoff's Legacy Family Tree - Unlocked! book
The new Legacy Family Tree - Unlocked! is the perfect companion to this webinar. Both emphasize the research process and use of Legacy's custom events and timelines. Available in printed edition ($19.95 AND includes the free PDF edition) or PDF edition ($14.95). Click here for more information or to purchase.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 193 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 508 pages)
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout, and yes, you can also use the 10% off webinar coupon above for a total of 15% off)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Annual membership: $49.95/year (that's about the cost of 5 webinar CDs)
- Monthly membership: $9.95/month
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Using Church Records to Identify Ancestors by Mary Hill. October 23.
- Using Court Records to tell the Story of our Ancestors' Lives by Judy Russell. October 30.
- Ancestry Trees Can Jump Start Your Research by DearMYRTLE. November 1.
- Researching with Marian! Creating a Research Plan with YOUR Research by Marian Pierre-Louis. November 6.
- Using GPS Coordinates to Tag and Record Your Photos with Heritage Collector Software by Marlo Schuldt. November 8.
- Researching Your Ohio Ancestors by Lisa Alzo. November 13.
- Mind Mapping Your Research Plans and Results by Thomas MacEntee. November 20.
- How Computers & Gadgets are Changing Genealogy by Barbara Renick. December 4.
- Overcoming Lost Records Using Technology by Karen Clifford. December 18.
See you online!