How Computers & Gadgets are Changing Genealogy - free webinar by Barbara Renick now online for limited time
The recording of today's webinar by Barbara Renick, "How Computers & Gadgets are Changing Genealogy" is now online to view for free for a limited time. It was a fun trip down computer memory lane. A few comments from our viewers:
- I always learn new things in these webinars. This was a journey down memory lane as I have been using computers since 1981. I'm fascinated with all that we can do now in the digital age. I went to college before there were photocopy machines! All notes had to be handwritten. Now I learn that the schools aren't teaching cursive writing anymore...we better transcribe as many early records as we can or our descendents won't be able to read them.
- It was an interesting review of how much this great endeavor has changed over time. ZRoots.com will no doubt tie up the rest of my afternoon!
- Really appreciate seeing how had to do genealogy before the gadgets made it easier. Those ones where pioneers. I've only been doing this a few years.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 29 minute recording of "How Computers & Gadgets are Changing Genealogy" is now available to view in our webinar archives for free through December 12, 2013. It is also available to our monthly or annual Webinar Members for the duration of your membership. Visit www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com to watch. The 4 pages of handouts are also available for annual/monthly webinar subscribers.
Special Discount Coupon
The special discount coupon of barbara that was announced during the webinar is valid for 10% off anything at both www.LegacyFamilyTreeStore.com and www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com through Monday, December 9, 2013.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 205 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 537 pages)
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout, and yes, you can also use the 10% off webinar coupon above for a total of 15% off)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Annual membership: $49.95/year (that's about the cost of 5 webinar CDs)
- Monthly membership: $9.95/month
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Home for the Holidays - Tips for Collecting Family History by Gordon Nuttall and Lisa Milner. December 6.
- Family Stories: Using Newspapers to Reconnect with the Stories of Your Family's Past by Tom Kemp. December 11.
- Overcoming Lost Records Using Technology by Karen Clifford. December 18.
- What's New in Legacy Family Tree 8. January 3.
- Are You a GOON? What is a One-Name Study and Why Do One? by Kirsty Gray. January 8.
See you online!