It doesn't happen often, but this week's Webinar Wednesday with Tom Kemp has been rescheduled to Wednesday, February 12, 2014. If you previously registered, don't worry, we've automatically updated your registration for the new date.
So, I know the biggest question you have now is "What am I going to do this Wednesday instead?" Here's a few ideas:
1) Register for our 2014 webinars. Although we haven't yet officially announced their availability, all 52 of our 2014 webinars are now open for registration. We've got some amazing new speakers and dozens of brand new topics. We even have our brand new Online Legacy Family Tree user group meetings to attend. Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com.
2) Watch one of our past webinars either for the first time or again for a refresher. We now have 206 hours of entertaining and educational genealogy classes in the webinar archives. Most are in the membership area, but many are free, including my recent, "Timelines and Chronologies: Secrets of Success."
3) Pick up a gift copy of our new Legacy Family Tree 8 software. Watch the "What's New in Legacy 8" video here. Also available in convenient 3-packs or 5-packs - give Legacy to the entire family this year!
4) Print the new 2014 webinar brochure and share it with your local Family History Center or genealogy society.
5) Become a FamilyTreeWebinars.com affiliate - earn a little extra spending money by referring others to become annual or monthly webinar subscribers. Learn more here.