10 Ways to Jumpstart Your Family History Narrative - free webinar by Lisa Alzo now online for limited time
If you are thinking about writing your ancestor's narrative, or about writing anything for any reason - watch Lisa Alzo's presentation, "10 Ways to Jumpstart Your Family History Narrative." It was one of the best we've had! Inspiring! The recording is now online to view for free for a limited time at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com. A few comments from our viewers:
- Excellent! Very motivational - I usually get stymied by wanting to come up with the perfect first sentence. Lisa's encouragement to just start was as important as the specific writing tips.
- Got me excited about starting my mother's story. Thanks for the storytoolz, scrivener and voyzee suggestions!
- Great webinar! Gave me the "kick in the pants" I need to finish a writing project I started a few weeks ago. Thanks to Lisa! and to Geoff for all you do for these webinars!
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 31 minute recording of "10 Ways to Jumpstart Your Family History Narrative" is now available to view in our webinar archives for free for a limited time. It is also available to our monthly or annual Webinar Members for the duration of your membership. Visit www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com to watch. The 9 pages of supplemental syllabus materials are also available for annual/monthly webinar subscribers to download/print/save. Login or subscribe.
Special Discount Coupon
The special discount coupon of jumpstart that was announced during the webinar is valid for 10% off anything at both www.LegacyFamilyTreeStore.com and www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com through Tuesday, June 17, 2014.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 250 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 650 pages)
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout, and yes, you can also use the 10% off webinar coupon above for a total of 15% off)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Annual membership: $49.95/year (that's about the cost of 5 webinar CDs)
- Monthly membership: $9.95/month
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Documenting Native American Families in 19th and 20th Century Records by Angela Walton-Raji. June 25.
- Copyright Mythconceptions by Judy Russell. June 27.
- Thinking About Becoming a Board-certified Genealogist? by Elissa Scalise Powell. July 9.
- Legacy Family Tree - Virtual User's Group Meeting by Legacy Family Tree Panel. July 11.
- When Freedom Came - Documenting the Family's Freedom Story by Angela Walton-Raji. July 16.
- Researching Your Illinois Ancestors by Thomas MacEntee. July 23.
- Researching Your Tennessee Ancestors by J. Mark Lowe. August 6.
- Research Recharge - Turning Old Clues into New Leads by Lisa Alzo. August 8.
- Find A Grave - The World's Largest Cemetery Database by Russ Worthington. August 20.
- Researching Your Italian Ancestors by Ruth Merriman. August 27.
- Researching Your Jewish Ancestors by Jennifer Alford. September 3.
- Legacy Family Tree - Virtual User's Group Meeting by Legacy Family Tree Panel. September 5.
- Success with Manuscript Sources by Barbara Renick. September 10.
- A Library at Your Fingertips - the Internet Archive by Maureen Taylor. September 24.
- The Fair Court: Records of Chancery Courts by Judy Russell. October 1.
- Overcoming Destroyed or Missing Records by Karen Clifford. October 3.
- Welcome to FamilySearch Indexing! by Devin Ashby. October 8.
- Researching Your War of 1812 Ancestor by Thomas MacEntee. October 15.
- Tracking Migration Using the Draper Manuscripts by Mary Hill. October 22.
- Legacy Family Tree - Virtual User's Group Meeting by Legacy Family Tree Panel. November 14.
- Using Evernote for Genealogy by Lisa Louise Cooke. November 19.
- Family History for Kids by Devin Ashby. December 3.
- Look Ma, No Hands! Using Dragon Naturally Speaking for Your Genealogy by Ivan Baugh. December 5.
- Researching Your North Carolina Ancestors by J. Mark Lowe. December 10.
- Bagging a Live One - Connecting with Cousins You Never Knew You Had by Mary Kircher Roddy. December 17.
See you online!