Squatters, Pre-emptioners and Thieves: Early Land Records - new BONUS webinar by Ruby Coleman now available
Land records are paramount in genealogical research. Learn about your ancestors who may have been squatters, a member of a claim club or transferred their presumptions. Land laws were often abused and those who took advantage of them are also discussed.
We're working hard to give our webinar subscribers the educational classes they need to maximize their genealogical research! This new class is a bonus webinar in the webinar library. The webinar previews are always free.
Legacy Family Tree Webinars provides genealogy education where-you-are through live and recorded online webinars and videos. Learn from the best instructors in genealogy including Thomas MacEntee, Judy Russell, J. Mark Lowe, Lisa Louise Cooke, Megan Smolenyak, Tom Jones, and many more. Learn at your convenience. On-demand classes are available 24 hours a day! All you need is a computer or mobile device with an Internet connection.
Subscribe today and get access to this BONUS members-only webinar AND all of this:
- All 349 classes in the library (501 hours of quality genealogy education)
- 1,503 pages of instructors' handouts
- Chat logs from the live webinars
- Additional 5% off anything at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
- Chance for a bonus subscribers-only door prize during each live webinar
- Additional members-only webinars
It's just $49.95/year or $9.95/month.
Look at our lineup of speakers for 2016! All live webinars are free to watch.