Dating Family Photographs: 1900-1940 - free webinar by Jane Neff Rollins now available for limited time
The recording of today's webinar, "Dating Family Photographs - 1900-1940" by Jane Neff Rollins is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Do you have a shoebox full of early 20th century family pictures with no labels indicating who the people were? Wouldn't you like to learn how to analyze the photos systematically to pinpoint when they may have been taken? That's what this webinar will teach you. Then you might be able to identify the mystery people whose names were lost with time.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 26 minute recording of "Dating Family Photographs: 1900-1940" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. Or watch it at your convenience with an annual or monthly webinar membership.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 442 classes, 615 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 2,021 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
- Monthly membership: $9.95/month
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Nature & Nurture - Family History for Adoptees by Janet Hovorka and Amy Slade. November 18.
- Multi-Media Story Telling by Devin Ashby. November 30.
- Becoming a Genealogy Detective by Sharon Atkins. December 7.
- From the Heartland - Utilizing Online Resources in Midwest Research by Luana Darby. December 14.
- Tracing Your European Ancestors by Julie Goucher. December 16.
- No, no, Nanette! What negative evidence is... and isn't by Judy Russell, JD, CG, CGL. December 20. Hosted by the Board for Certification of Genealogists.
- An Introduction to BillionGraves by Garth Fitzner. December 21.
See you online!