The recording of today's webinar, "Multi-Media Story Telling" by FamilySearch's Devin Ashby is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free.
Stories are all around us but very few are captured and even fewer are shared. The technologies we have to tell stories today are unique and go way beyond just text. We'll discuss ways to capture audio, video, text, photos and use the internet to make your stories come alive with multi-media.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 32 minute recording of "Multi-Media Story Telling" is now available to view in our webinar library for free. Or watch it at your convenience with an annual or monthly webinar membership.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 444 classes, 619 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 2,031 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
- Monthly membership: $9.95/month
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Becoming a Genealogy Detective by Sharon Atkins. December 7.
- From the Heartland - Utilizing Online Resources in Midwest Research by Luana Darby. December 14.
- Tracing Your European Ancestors by Julie Goucher. December 16.
- No, no, Nanette! What negative evidence is... and isn't by Judy Russell, JD, CG, CGL. December 20. Hosted by the Board for Certification of Genealogists.
- An Introduction to BillionGraves by Garth Fitzner. December 21.
See you online!