Wow, was I ever startled at what I learned when I pressed Control-A recently. Control-A, of course, being the shortcut in Legacy to open the person's Ages screen.
After all of these years of studying Asa Brown's family, it wasn't until I popped up his Ages screen that I learned that he died on his 34th wedding anniversary. That little bit of information added quite a bit of color to his family's story.
The Ages screen displays the following for both the husband and the wife:
- Birth date, and how long it's been since their birth
- Christening date, and their age
- Marriage date, and how old each were at the date of their marriage
- Death date, and their age at death
- Burial date, and how long since their birth this event occured
- The length of the couple's marriage
Access the Ages screen by:
- Pressing Control-A in Legacy's Family View
- or go to View > Ages button