We've tallied the numbers and made a list of the Top 10 FamilyTreeWebinars.com classes for January 2017! Are your favorite topics or instructors among the list? Need something new to learn? Use the list to get inspired!
Each month thousands of Legacy Family Tree Webinar subscribers head for the library to learn new skills and techniques to help improve their genealogy research. Among the now-470 genealogy classes in the members-only library, these were the most frequently played during the month of January 2017. They aren't necessarily the newest classes but rather the topics that were sought out by our members.
Have you seen any of these classes? Are these among your favorites too? Some of these classes (and topics) might be new to you! Get inspired to learn more and make your genealogy journey more fun!
The Top 10 for January 2017
1. Strategies to Find the Most Challenging Ancestors with Autosomal DNA Data by James M. Baker, PhD, CG
2. Tips and Tricks to Organizing Your Genealogy by Shannon Combs-Bennett
3. Create a Free Google Earth Historic Map Collection for Your Research by Lisa Louise Cooke
4. Legacy Family Tree for Complete Beginners by Geoff Rasmussen
5. Opening Pandora’s Box: Using DNA to Find an Unexpected, Improper Ancestor by James M. Baker, PhD, CG
6. Writing Up Your Research by Michael J. Leclerc, CG
7. Playing Nice In The Genealogy Sandbox by Thomas MacEntee
8. PedigreeMap - an Interactive Map of Your Family History by Daniel Horowitz and Uri Gonen
9. Sources and Citations Made Simple, Standard, and Powerful by Geoff Rasmussen
10. No, no, Nanette! What negative evidence is . . . and isn't by Judy G. Russell, JD, CG, CGL
11. An Introduction to BillionGraves by Garth Fitzner
12. Foundations in DNA 1 of 5: Genealogy and DNA by Blaine Bettinger
13. Tracing Your European Ancestors by Julie Goucher
14. Get Organized Using the FamilyRoots Organizer Color-Coding System by Mary Hill, AG
15. Legacy Family Tree and FamilySearch Family Tree by Geoff Rasmussen
16. Watch Geoff Live: Adding a City Directory by Geoff Rasmussen
17. 7 Unique Technologies for Genealogy Discoveries at MyHeritage by Mike Mansfield
18. Becoming a Genealogy Detective by Sharon S. Atkins
19. How to Use FamilySearch.org for Beginners by Devin Ashby
20. Foundations in DNA 2 of 5: DNA Overview by Blaine Bettinger