We've tallied the numbers and made a list of the Top 10 FamilyTreeWebinars.com classes for March 2017! Are your favorite topics or instructors among the list? Need something new to learn? Use the list to get inspired!
Each month thousands of Legacy Family Tree Webinar subscribers head for the library to learn new skills and techniques to help improve their genealogy research. Among the now-493 genealogy classes in the members-only library, these were the most frequently played during the month of March 2017. They aren't necessarily the newest classes but rather the topics that were sought out by our members.
Have you seen any of these classes? Are these among your favorites too? Some of these classes (and topics) might be new to you! Get inspired to learn more and make your genealogy journey more fun!
The Top 10 for March 2017
1. 50 Websites Every Genealogist Should Know by Gena Philibert-Ortega
2. Exploring AncestryDNA’s New Genetic Communities by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.
3. Why are Irish records so weird? by John Grenham
4. Are You My Grandpa? Men of the Same Name by Rebecca Whitman Koford, CG
5. Picture This: Images You Can Freely Use by Judy G. Russell, JD, CG, CGL
6. Apprentices, Indentured Servants, and Redemptioners by Peggy Clemens Lauritzen, AG
7. Home on the Range: Kansas Research Tips by Cari Taplin, CG
8. Finding Missing Persons With DNA Testing by Diahan Southard
9. The WHO of Genetic Genealogy by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.
10. Foundations of Irish Genealogy 1 of 6: The Raw Materials of Irish Genealogy by John Grenham
11. Be Your Own Digital Archivist: Preserve Your Research by Cyndi Ingle
12. Weaving DNA Test Results into a Proof Argument by Karen Stanbary, CG
13. Metal Paper Clips, Rubber Bands and Tape, OH MY! by Melissa Barker
14. Introduction to Quaker Genealogy Research by Craig R. Scott, MA, CG, FUGA
15. Ten Brick Wall Tips for Beginners by Marian Pierre-Louis
16. Foundations in DNA 1 of 5: Genealogy and DNA by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.
17. Legacy Family Tree for Complete Beginners by Geoff Rasmussen
18. New Standards or Old? Guidelines for Effective Research and Family Histories by Tom Jones, Ph.D, CG, CGL
19. Legacy Family Tree and FamilySearch Family Tree by Geoff Rasmussen
20. Tips and Tricks to Organizing Your Genealogy by Shannon Combs-Bennett