We've tallied the numbers and made a list of the Top 10 FamilyTreeWebinars.com classes for April 2017! Are your favorite topics or instructors among the list? Need something new to learn? Use the list to get inspired!
Each month thousands of Legacy Family Tree Webinar subscribers head for the library to learn new skills and techniques to help improve their genealogy research. Among the now-505 genealogy classes in the members-only library, these were the most frequently played during the month of March 2017. They aren't necessarily the newest classes but rather the topics that were sought out by our members.
Have you seen any of these classes? Are these among your favorites too? Some of these classes (and topics) might be new to you! Get inspired to learn more and make your genealogy journey more fun!
The Top 10 for April 2017
1. Exploring AncestryDNA’s New Genetic Communities by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.
2. Navigating YDNA at FamilyTreeDNA.com by Geoff Rasmussen and Diahan Southard
3. Preserve, Share, and Search Your Digital Pictures with Google Photos by Geoff Rasmussen
4. Complete Photo Restoration in 4 Easy Steps by Eric Basir
5. What's New in Legacy Family Tree 9 by Geoff Rasmussen
6. Neighborhood Reconstruction: Effective Use of Land Records by Mary Hill, AG
7. Introducing MyHeritage DNA by Dana Drutman and Yoav Naveh
8. Smartphone-ography for Genealogists by Denise Levenick
9. Your Whiteboard in the Cloud: Trello for Genealogists by Lisa Alzo
10. Foundations in DNA 1 of 5: Genealogy and DNA by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.
11. The Genealogy in Government Documents by Rick Sayre, CG, CGL, FUGA
12. Finding and Using Land Ownership Maps by Rick Sayre, CG, CGL, FUGA
13. 50 Websites Every Genealogist Should Know by Gena Philibert-Ortega
14. Are You My Grandpa? Men of the Same Name by Rebecca Whitman Koford, CG
15. Survival Skills for Eastern European Genealogists by Lisa Alzo
16. Sources and Citations Made Simple, Standard, and Powerful by Geoff Rasmussen
17. Introduction to Quaker Genealogy Research by Craig R. Scott, MA, CG, FUGA
18. FAN + GPS + DNA: The Problem-Solver's Great Trifecta by Elizabeth Shown Mills, CG, CGL
19. Foundations in DNA 2 of 5: DNA Overview by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.
20. Foundations in DNA 5 of 5: Autosomal DNA by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.