We've tallied the numbers and made a list of the Top 10 FamilyTreeWebinars.com classes for June 2017! Are your favorite topics or instructors among the list? Need something new to learn? Use the list to get inspired!
Each month thousands of Legacy Family Tree Webinar subscribers head for the library to learn new skills and techniques to help improve their genealogy research. Among the now-529 genealogy classes in the members-only library, these were the most frequently played during the month of June 2017. They aren't necessarily the newest classes but rather the topics that were sought out by our members.
Have you seen any of these classes? Are these among your favorites too? Some of these classes (and topics) might be new to you! Get inspired to learn more and make your genealogy journey more fun!
The Top 10 for June 2017
1. What Now? Your Next Steps with Autosomal DNA Testing by Diahan Southard
2. How Harry Potter Can Teach You About DNA by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.
3. Genetic Genealogy: Advanced by Diahan Southard
4. The Great War: Researching Your World War I Ancestors by Michael L. Strauss, AG
5. Hands-On with Legacy Hints: Using MyHeritage Record Matches and Smart Matches by Geoff Rasmussen and Mike Mansfield
6. Researching Your Minnesota Ancestors by Paula Stuart-Warren, CG, FMGS, FUGA
7. Beating the Bushes: Using the GPS to Find Jacob Bush's Father by Elissa Scalise Powell, CG, CGL
8. Discover the new Legacy Family Tree 9 by Geoff Rasmussen
9. Virtual Family Reunions: Super Easy, Super Fun by DearMYRTLE and Russ Worthington
10. Approaching and Connecting with Your DNA Matches by Shannon Christmas
11. Understanding Family Migration by J. Mark Lowe
12. Migration Trails Across America by Peggy Clemens Lauritzen, AG
13. Canada's Top 10 by Kathryn Lake Hogan
14. Exploring AncestryDNA’s New Genetic Communities by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.
15. WikiTree: Free for All without a Free-for-All by Eowyn Langholf
16. The Increasing Need for Foreign Language Indexing by Devin Ashby
17. Legacy Family Tree and FamilySearch Family Tree by Geoff Rasmussen
18. Complete Photo Restoration in 4 Easy Steps by Eric Basir
19. Sources and Citations Made Simple, Standard, and Powerful by Geoff Rasmussen
20. Legacy Family Tree for Complete Beginners by Geoff Rasmussen