We've tallied the numbers and made a list of the Top 10 FamilyTreeWebinars.com classes for September 2017! Are your favorite topics or instructors among the list? Need something new to learn? Use the list to get inspired!
Each month thousands of Legacy Family Tree Webinar subscribers head for the library to learn new skills and techniques to help improve their genealogy research. Among the now-590 genealogy classes in the members-only library, these were the most frequently played during the month of September 2017. They aren't necessarily the newest classes but rather the topics that were sought out by our members.
Have you seen any of these classes? Are these among your favorites too? Some of these classes (and topics) might be new to you! Get inspired to learn more and make your genealogy journey more fun!
The Top 10 for September 2017
1. Top Tech Tips for the Technologist and the Genealogist by Geoff Rasmussen
2. The ABCs and 123s of Researching Your Ancestor's School Records by Melissa Barker
3. When Does Newfound Evidence Overturn a Proved Conclusion? by Tom Jones, PhD, CG, CGL
4. Getting Started with Evidentia by Edward A. Thompson
5. Organizing Your Genetic Genealogy by Diahan Southard
6. 50 Websites Every Genealogist Should Know by Gena Philibert-Ortega
7. WolframAlpha for Genealogists by Thomas MacEntee
8. Ten Brick Wall Tips for Beginners by Marian Pierre-Louis
9. Finding Isaac Rogers by Nicka Smith
10. Tips and Tricks to Organizing Your Genealogy by Shannon Combs-Bennett
11. Finding Your Early 1800s US Ancestors Online by James M. Baker, PhD, CG
12. FamilyBrowse - Another Way to Look at FamilySearch.org by Mary Kircher Roddy
13. Ten Hidden Resources Every Genealogist Should Know by Lisa Alzo
14. Using Evernote for Genealogy by Lisa Louise Cooke
15. Share Responsibly: 4 Things Genealogists Have to Know Before Posting Images Online by Maureen Taylor
16. Crafting Ancestor Profiles from Start to Finish by Lisa Alzo
17. Finding and Using Land Ownership Maps by Rick Sayre, CG, CGL, FUGA
18. Sources and Citations Made Simple, Standard, and Powerful by Geoff Rasmussen
19. Solutions for Missing and Scarce Records by Tom Jones, PhD, CG, CGL
20. Who Are You? Identifying Your Mysterious DNA Matches by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.