We've tallied the numbers and made a list of the Top 10 FamilyTreeWebinars.com classes for October 2017! Are your favorite topics or instructors among the list? Need something new to learn? Use the list to get inspired!
Each month thousands of Legacy Family Tree Webinar subscribers head for the library to learn new skills and techniques to help improve their genealogy research. Among the now-612 genealogy classes in the members-only library, these were the most frequently played during the month of October 2017. They aren't necessarily the newest classes but rather the topics that were sought out by our members.
Have you seen any of these classes? Are these among your favorites too? Some of these classes (and topics) might be new to you! Get inspired to learn more and make your genealogy journey more fun!
The Top 10 for October 2017
1. Systematically Using Autosomal DNA Test Results to Help Break Through Genealogical Brick Walls by Tom Jones, PhD, CG, CGL
3. Southern States Migration Patterns by Mary Hill, AG
4. Databases, Search Engines, and the Genealogical Proof Standard by David Ouimette, CG
5. Using Timelines for Correlation and Analysis by Jill Morelli, CG
6. The WPA: Sources for Your Genealogy by Gena Philibert-Ortega
7. Is Your Society Growing? Social Media may be your saving grace by DearMYRTLE and Russ Worthington
8. Discover the new Legacy Family Tree 9 by Geoff Rasmussen
9. Land, Licenses, Love Gone Wrong, and Other Assorted Courthouse Records by Ann Staley, CG, CGL
10. Midwestern & Plains States Level Census Records by Paula Stuart-Warren, CG, FMGS, FUGA
11. Sweden's Multiple Naming Systems and How They Changed in the 1800s by Martha Garrett, CG
12. Introduction to the Use of Autosomal DNA Testing by Tim Janzen
13. Burials and Burial Grounds of England and Wales by Kirsty Gray
14. How to Scan an Elephant: Digitizing Awkward Artifacts from Artifact to Zombie by Denise May Levenick
15. 50 Websites Every Genealogist Should Know by Gena Philibert-Ortega
16. The American Memory Collection at the Library of Congress by Shannon Combs-Bennett
17. Top Tech Tips for the Technologist and the Genealogist by Geoff Rasmussen
18. Beyond the Docket Books: Digging for Gold in Probate Packets by Chris Staats
19. Tips and Tricks to Organizing Your Genealogy by Shannon Combs-Bennett
20. Sources and Citations Made Simple, Standard, and Powerful by Geoff Rasmussen