We've tallied the numbers and made a list of the Top 10 FamilyTreeWebinars.com classes for November 2017! Are your favorite topics or instructors among the list? Need something new to learn? Use the list to get inspired!
Each month thousands of Legacy Family Tree Webinar subscribers head for the library to learn new skills and techniques to help improve their genealogy research. Among the now-627 genealogy classes in the members-only library, these were the most frequently played during the month of November 2017. They aren't necessarily the newest classes but rather the topics that were sought out by our members.
Have you seen any of these classes? Are these among your favorites too? Some of these classes (and topics) might be new to you! Get inspired to learn more and make your genealogy journey more fun!
The Top 10 for November 2017
1. Watch Geoff Live: Adding a Newspaper by Geoff Rasmussen
2. Is this the End? Taking Your German Brick Walls Down Piece by Piece by Luana Darby, MLIS, AG
3. Google for Genealogy: Search Tricks to Tease Out Information by Jessica Taylor
4. British and Irish research: the differences by Brian Donovan
5. Introduction to the Use of Autosomal DNA Testing by Tim Janzen
6. New York City Genealogical Research: Navigating Through The Five Boroughs by Michael L. Strauss, AG
7. Advanced Autosomal DNA Techniques used in Genetic Genealogy by Tim Janzen
8. Using Non-Population Schedules for Context and Evidence by Jill Morelli, CG
9. Research in Federal Records: Some Assembly Required by Malissa Ruffner, JD, CG
10. Cause of Death: Using Coroner's Records for Genealogy by Lisa Alzo
11. Creating Family History Ebooks: Your Blueprint for Success by Lisa Alzo
12. Discover the new Legacy Family Tree 9 by Geoff Rasmussen
13. How to Pass Your Ancestors' Legacy to Your Grandchildren by Jessica Taylor
14. Discover Your Family History with MyHeritage's Unique Technologies by Daniel Horowitz
15. Little Known Sources for Virginia Research by Shannon Combs-Bennett
16. Searching for a Pennsylvania German Ancestor by James M. Beidler
17. Sources and Citations Made Simple, Standard, and Powerful by Geoff Rasmussen
18. Filling in the In-Between of the Jewish BMD by Rose Feldman
19. Keeping Up with the Smiths and Joneses by Gail Blankenau
20. Databases, Search Engines, and the Genealogical Proof Standard by David Ouimette, CG