We've tallied the numbers and made a list of the Top 10 FamilyTreeWebinars.com classes for December 2017! Are your favorite topics or instructors among the list? Need something new to learn? Use the list to get inspired!
Each month thousands of Legacy Family Tree Webinar subscribers head for the library to learn new skills and techniques to help improve their genealogy research. Among the now-639 genealogy classes in the members-only library, these were the most frequently played during the month of December 2017. They aren't necessarily the newest classes but rather the topics that were sought out by our members.
Have you seen any of these classes? Are these among your favorites too? Some of these classes (and topics) might be new to you! Get inspired to learn more and make your genealogy journey more fun!
The Top 10 for December 2017
1. I Thought He Was My Ancestor: Avoiding the Six Biggest Genealogy Mistakes by James M. Baker, PhD, CG
2. Watch Geoff Live: Adding a Passenger Record by Geoff Rasmussen
4. Finding Your Roots in Catholic Records by Lisa Toth Salinas
5. Genealogy on a Budget: Filling Out Your Family Tree Without Breaking the Bank by Katherine R Willson
6. The Law and the Reasonably Exhaustive (Re)Search by Judy G. Russell, JD, CG, CGL
7. Problems and Pitfalls of a Reasonably Shallow Search by Elissa Scalise Powell, CG, CGL
8. Clusters and Chains for Genealogical Success by Shellee Morehead, PhD, CG
9. Watch Geoff Live: Adding a Newspaper by Geoff Rasmussen
10. Discover the new Legacy Family Tree 9 by Geoff Rasmussen
11. Google for Genealogy: Search Tricks to Tease Out Information by Jessica Taylor
12. Finding Your Nordic Parish of Birth by Jill Morelli, CG
13. Understanding Alabama by Rorey Cathcart
14. Palmetto Pride - South Carolina for Genealogists by Rorey Cathcart
15. Finding Dirk: Insanity in the 19th Century by Jill Morelli, CG
16. Introduction to the Use of Autosomal DNA Testing by Tim Janzen
17. Advanced Autosomal DNA Techniques used in Genetic Genealogy by Tim Janzen
18. Funeral Homes and Family History: They're Dying to Meet You! by Dan Earl
19. Creating Family History Ebooks: Your Blueprint for Success by Lisa Alzo
20. Sources and Citations Made Simple, Standard, and Powerful by Geoff Rasmussen