We've tallied the numbers and made a list of the Top 10 FamilyTreeWebinars.com classes for May 2018! Are your favorite topics or instructors among the list? Need something new to learn? Use the list to get inspired!
Each month thousands of Legacy Family Tree Webinar subscribers head for the library to learn new skills and techniques to help improve their genealogy research. Among the now-711 genealogy classes in the members-only library, these were the most frequently played during the month of May 2018. They aren't necessarily the newest classes but rather the topics that were sought out by our members.
Have you seen any of these classes? Are these among your favorites too? Some of these classes (and topics) might be new to you! Get inspired to learn more and make your genealogy journey more fun!
The Top 10 for May 2018
1. The First 5 Things to Do with Your New Test Results by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.
2. Special Appearance by the Founder and CEO of MyHeritage by Gilad Japhet
3. The Hidden Web: Digging Deeper by Cyndi Ingle
4. Developing Good Research Habits by Paula Stuart-Warren, CG, FMGS, FUGA
5. How to Use the Smart Matches & Record Matches MyHeritage Technologies by Shahar Bitton
6. Four-Star Genealogy on a One-Star Budget by Mary Kircher Roddy
7. Quaker Migration into America by Peggy Clemens Lauritzen, AG
8. Beyond The Obituary: Finding Alternative Sources for Your Ancestors' Deaths by Shannon Combs-Bennett
9. Discover Your Family in School Yearbooks by Mike Mansfield
10. Verifying Information You Find Online by Marian Pierre-Louis
11. A Checklist of African American Resources by Angela Walton-Raji
12. The Palatine Immigrants: Tracing and Locating 18th Century German Immigrants Online by Luana Darby, MLIS, AG
13. Get the Most from the MyHeritage Search Engine for Historical Records by Daniel Horowitz
14. Discover the new Legacy Family Tree 9 by Geoff Rasmussen
15. The Frugal Curator by Denise May Levenick
16. Sources and Citations Made Simple, Standard, and Powerful by Geoff Rasmussen
17. Better Together: Making Your Case with Documents and DNA by Patti Lee Hobbs, CG
18. Formulating a DNA Testing Plan by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.
19. Understanding DNA Matching technology by Ran Snir and Regev Schweiger
20. Creating a Community Indexing Project by Thomas MacEntee