We've tallied the numbers and made a list of the Top 10 FamilyTreeWebinars.com classes for July 2018! Are your favorite topics or instructors among the list? Need something new to learn? Use the list to get inspired!
Each month thousands of Legacy Family Tree Webinar subscribers head for the library to learn new skills and techniques to help improve their genealogy research. Among the now-735 genealogy classes in the members-only library, these were the most frequently played during the month of July 2018. They aren't necessarily the newest classes but rather the topics that were sought out by our members.
Have you seen any of these classes? Are these among your favorites too? Some of these classes (and topics) might be new to you! Get inspired to learn more and make your genealogy journey more fun!
The Top 10 for July 2018
1. Hands-On with MyHeritage DNA by Geoff Rasmussen and Ran Snir
2. Watch Geoff Live: Adding a Will and a Tombstone to Legacy by Geoff Rasmussen
3. Digital Gravestones by Elizabeth Zetland
4. Legacy 9 Unlocked (part 4): Adding Estate/Probate Records by Geoff Rasmussen
5. It's a Numbers Game! Understanding Recognized Genealogical Formats by Alice Hoyt Veen, CG
7. Trails of Daniel Boone and other Western Travelers by J. Mark Lowe, CG, FUGA
8. Descendancy Research: Another Pathway For Doing Genealogical Research by Michael L. Strauss, AG
9. The Art of Negative-Space Research: Women by Jeanne Bloom, CG
10. Lightroom or Photoshop? What should I use for my photo editing? by Jared Hodges
11. Discover the new Legacy Family Tree 9 by Geoff Rasmussen
12. Photoshop: What you need to know as a photographer by Jared Hodges
13. Freedmen's Bureau Records - Valuable to all Southern research by Diane L. Richard
14. Using Maps in Genealogical Research by Sara A. Scribner, CG
15. You Need a Search Strategy: Maximizing Your Results with Online Genealogical Databases by Mike Mansfield
16. Genealogical Applications of Historical GIS by Rick Sayre, CG, CGL, FUGA
17. Sources and Citations Made Simple, Standard, and Powerful by Geoff Rasmussen
18. The First 5 Things to Do with Your New Test Results by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.
20. Legacy 9 Unlocked (part 1): Your First Few Legacy Tips by Geoff Rasmussen