New webinar in the archives - Organize, Share, and Publish Your Digital Photos with Heritage Collector Suite
Last night's webinar, Organize, Share, and Publish Your Digital Photos with Heritage Collector Suite is now available in our webinar archives. Marlo Schuldt, developer of the Legacy Family Tree add-on software, gave us a fantastic overview of the software.
Listen to the recording here. The webinar will be available in the archives until at least December 3, 2010.
Marlo is also the author of The Digital Family History Guidebook.
Save 15% on Heritage Collector Suite until this Saturday
All live webinar attendees were given a special coupon code for 15% off Heritage Collector Suite and/or The Digital Family History Guidebook. The coupon heritage15 is valid through Saturday, November 6, 2010.
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
Wednesday, December 1, 2010. Share Your Family History with Legacy Charting. Learn how to share and publish your family history, so everyone in the family can enjoy it. In this webinar, you will learn tips and tricks to using Legacy Family Tree's charting tools to create beautiful wall charts (for the next reunion), smaller trees (to hang on the living room wall), and even family tree bookmarks (makes great gifts). You will also learn how to include photos of your family add use your own images for the chart's background. Legacy Family Tree's Geoff Rasmussen and Generation Maps' Janet Hovorka will be the presenters.
Wednesday, January 5, 2011. Google for Genealogists. Most genealogists are only using 10% or less of the resources behind Google when it comes to genealogy research. Learn from professional genealogist, Thomas MacEntee, about the other 90% and how these Google components can be leveraged for better search results. Google is more than just a search engine – it is a wealth of information much of which goes unnoticed by the average genealogist. Besides search, Google allows you to access maps, books, journals, abstracts, patents and much more. These components may be what is needed to make advances in your genealogy research.