Register for Tuesday's BCG webinar — Finding Fayette’s Father: Autosomal DNA Reveals Misattributed Parentage by Jennifer Zinck, CG
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
About the presenter
Jennifer Zinck, CG® is a genealogical researcher, speaker, and educator who specializes in incorporating DNA results into genealogical research. Her traditional research focus is Connecticut and New England. Jennifer serves as the President of the Connecticut Professional Genealogists Council. She is a member of the faculty of the Boston University Center for Professional Education Genealogical Certificate Program as well as the Salt Lake Institute of Genealogy. Jennifer earned her credential from the Board for Certification of Genealogists in 2021.
Add it to your Google Calendar
With our Google Calendar button, you will never forget our upcoming webinars. Simply click the button to add it to your calendar. You can then optionally embed the webinar events (and even turn them on and off) into your own personal calendar. If you have already added the calendar, you do not have to do it again - the new webinar events will automatically appear.
The webinar will be live on Tuesday, August 16, 2022 at:
- 8pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 7pm Central
- 6pm Mountain
- 5pm Pacific
Or use this Time Zone Converter.
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!