New Webinar Short: Excel Tips for DNA Analysis: How to Make a DNA Citation Template by Paul Woodbury, MEd., AG
Webinar Shorts are a new bonus feature for members at Legacy Family Tree Webinars that provide you with genealogy classes in 20 minutes or less. Enjoy this new Webinar Short "Excel Tips for DNA Analysis: How to Make a DNA Citation Template" by Paul Woodbury, MEd., AG.
Webinar Short Description
Learn how to automatically create citations for your DNA matches to help you in organizing your genetic genealogy research efforts.
About the Presenter
From a young age, Paul Woodbury fell in love with genealogy research. To pursue his passion for this field, he studied genetics and family history at Brigham Young University. To aid in his desire to share his knowledge with others, he has also received a masters degree in instructional design and educational technology from the University of Utah. Paul is an accredited genealogist in the France region through the International Commission for the Accreditation of Professional Genealogists. Paul currently works as a Research Team Manager at Legacy Tree Genealogists where he has helped to solve hundreds of genetic genealogy cases. In addition to genetic genealogy, Paul enjoys French research.
Become a webinar member
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 2,070 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 7,897 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year