Legacy Tip: Choose your Startup View
October 24, 2005
Legacy 6's new Legacy Home tab has been so popular, that many users would like this tab to be the tab that automatically appears when they start Legacy.
In fact, you can easily customize Legacy 6 to startup with any of the following options:
- Legacy Home
- Family View
- Pedigree View
- Descendant View
- Chronology View
- Index View
- Research Guidance
- or start with the last-used view
- Click on the Options menu in the upper right.
- Click on Customize.
- Click on the General tab.
- In the Program Startup section, select the desired startup view.
- Click Save in the lower left.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.