Legacy 6.0 Deluxe Edition Users
If you have Legacy 6.0 Deluxe Edition then start Legacy and click on the "Install and Download Now" on the Legacy Home tab. (If you're reading this from within the Legacy Home tab, you'll first need to click on the Home button in the top left which looks like the following picture:)
Legacy 6.0 Standard Edition Users
Standard Edition users are required to visit our web site in order to download the new update.
New in this Build:
PDF - We are using a newer version of the print preview engine and PDF creation tool. Hopefully this will solve some of the incompatibility issues that some are having with older versions of Acrobat Reader.
- added a timeline for Ireland - Taoisigh and Political Events - 1919 to Present
- updated the LDS Events timeline
Book Reports - added four new child paragraph report phrases:
- Single father with more than one child (His children were:)
- Single father with only one child (His child was:)
- Single mother with more than one child (Her children were:)
- Single mother with only one child (Her child was:)
- Canada - Added link for the new online 1911 census, Ontario Marriage Index 1858-1899, Ontario Birth Index 1869-1907, Ontario Death Index 1869-1932
- Denmark - added links to online 1787, 1801, 1834, 1840, 1845, 1850, 1855, 1860, 1870, 1880, 1890, 1901, 1906, 1911, 1916, and 1921 census records
- Norway - guidance for cemetery research
- USA - Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota - added hundreds of local histories that are not available at the Family History Library
- USA - North Dakota - Added link for the new online state death index 1881
Fixed in this build:
- Changed Legacy to handle the new logon method at FamilySearch.org. Legacy was getting an error 91.
- Fixed a problem where some filter list options were not working correctly.
- Fixed a problem where the Year range option on the LDS Filter list was not working if there were no individuals that fell within the year range specified.
Locations - The last build accidentally removed the Preposition field. It's back.
PDF Generation - Changed to an updated PDF control to fix the problems with "font not specified."
- Compiler and Credit lines were printing above the bottom line for the "Additional" pages such as Preface, Forward, etc. Fixed.
- Fixed some RTF format issues.
To view past updates, click here.