Version 3.02 of Pocket Genealogist, a free update for Version 3 users, is now available on the Northern Hills Software website.
- Added GPS support for all Windows Mobile Versions. ("Advanced" version of Pocket Genealogist) Use the "GPS" tab found from "Edit", "Configuration" on the device to configure use of a GPS device.
- The main desktop Pocket Genealogist database list and the "Create" file list can now be sorted by any column. (Click on list column header to sort)
- Additional Language translations and International support for device uninstall. (Windows Mobile 5 will always uninstall the current version when you install a new version)
- Fixed the "Tag" options for Legacy imports. ("Individual" and "Family" were reversed if you were selecting tagged individuals or families during import)
- The install now displays a License Agreement. (nothing spectacular, just
a typical software license agreement)
Download the free update at http://www.pocketgenealogist.com/download.htm
As usual, you do not need to uninstall an older Version 3 release before installing 3.02.
There is also an updated User Guide which discusses the GPS changes.
For more information on Pocket Genealogist, or to order, please visit http://legacyfamilytree.com/PocketGenealogist.asp