Legacy Charting comes with a variety of different themes that you can apply to your chart. Each of the 18 different styles of charts can have a different look and feel by selecting a different theme.
A theme is composed of colors, box styles, backgrounds, page borders, box content, sizing, and more.
For example, the default theme for the standard Descendant chart looks like:
(click on image for larger view)
How to Choose a Different Theme
- Click on the Appearance tab.
- Click on the Themes button.
- Double-click on one of the Chart Themes.
Selecting the Mug Shot theme, the chart now looks like:
Now, add a background to the chart:
- On the Appearance tab, click on the Background button.
- Click on Select image.
- Locate any digital image on your computer, click Open, and adjust the transparency.
The resulting chart looks like:
It's never been easier to "show off" your family!
Download Legacy Charting
If you have not yet download the free pre-release edition of Legacy Charting, visit www.LegacyCharting.com.