Heritage Collector Suite provides everything you need in one program to organize, share, tell stories, backup / preserve, find photos in seconds, and more.
New features added to the 5.1 version include:
- Create and share PDFs. Select from several image and information options.
- Use the duplicate search tool to find and remove duplicate images to save hard drive space.
- Batch convert and enhance old negative images to positives.
- Share images and collections via e-mail.
- Enlarge or zoom in on an image using the mouse wheel.
- Drag and drop photos and images into collections.
- Use the e-mail request system to receive files from others using Heritage Collector.
- Batch assign information to a group of photos or records.
- New photo enhancement tools.
- Add frames and borders to photos.
- More image conversion options and tools.
- Crop and export to print option.
- Batch resize image size and format.
- Expanded and simplified search options.
- Enhanced advanced slide show options – music, narration, special effects.
- More options to create personalized jewel case inserts for CD/DVD cases.
- Capture image / frame from DVDs and movies.
- Capture slideshows and create TV/DVDs with included software.
- Audacity sound editing software included. Capture sound from old cassettes.
- International date format options.
- Create additional family or individual databases.
- Revised 200 page Digital Family History Guidebook in PDF.
- New “How To” tutorial movies make it easy to learn and use the software.
- Revised and expanded full color manual with screen captures. No computer jargon.
- Updated and expanded Help resources.
Heritage Collector is a complete family history management system for all your family history files and resources. Create and share self-running CD/DVDs. The archive system saves hard drive space and helps you find photos on CD/DVDs. Install and run the program from an external hard drive attached to the USB port of another computer. Use GPS coordinates.
How to Purchase
For a limited time, save $20 by clicking here.
For more information, click here.