For those of you want to view the Legacy Seminar, but you have a slower Internet connection, you can now download the seminar to your computer for "offline viewing". Here are the instructions:
- Download seminar.zip here (108 MB, requires Windows Media player). When the File Download screen appears, click on Save to save the .zip file to your computer.
- After the downloading is complete, click on the Open button to begin the "unzipping".
- In Windows XP, click on the "Extract all files" link which will launch the Extraction Wizard. Click Next.
- Using the Browse button, decide where on your hard drive you want to save the seminar files. Click Next. Click Finish at the end.
- Two folders will appear - overview3 and tips3. In the overview3 folder, double-click on the overview3.html file to watch the overview class. In the tips3 folder, double-click on the tips3.html file to watch the tips class.
Enjoy the seminar!