Question from Christine:
I'm trying to print several family group sheets for a family member who wants to put them in a notebook (she doesn't use a computer).
I have Legacy 7. Is there a way to print several at a time, rather than going in, opening each family and printing them one at a time?
I know there must be an easier way!
After clicking on the Record Selection button, you have six options of how to print multiple family group records:
1) Only the current family or individual. This is selected by default.
2) Focus Group records. This is the easiest to work with. Just select it and click on the Edit button. Here you can choose to:
- Add an individual
- Add a family
- Add the current search results
- Add an Individual and Ancestors
- Add an Individual and Descendants
- Add an Individual and Entire Family Line
Or you can use a combination of any of these choices so you can print whatever you want.
3) All individuals in the entire family file (with spouses)
4) All Marriages in the entire family file (sorted by MRIN)
5) Individuals by tag value
6) Marriages by tag value
Or Christine, you could convince your family member to use a computer for their genealogy so all you'd have to do is send them a backup of your Legacy family file! :) Anyways, hope this helps.